Worked with her throughout the day today, because Im anti social, so with no bother from my family I finished bits and ends on the forward deck, including the RBU-6000 units on the fore deck and around the main bridge. and started assembling the bridge.
I mentioned before in my HMS Dragon build, I have shaky hands due to a gene from my grandfather. However even with these problems. Some very creative curse words later, I can happily say most of the bridge is assembled (in pieces so the smaller bits are easier to put on in later stages.
It will remain in the sections so it will be easier to paint, and fit other bits on at later stages, I learned that lesson from HMS Dragon, and the criticism I received.
However, she is going together much smoother, and she looks pretty good so far.