developing your own vehicles is tough, especially when it comes to vehicles targeted for the use of hard army service. this is also true when a country lacks the necessary manufacturing capacity to make enough vehicles for its army.
some countries have least success than others in this field, so those countries have to resort servicing and using captures vehicles, which pose many challenged.
this campaign is intended to bring these vehicles to light, and understand why they were chosen, and to see if they were any good... Under New Management
The Rules and Regs
1) you can submit any vehicle, provided it saw service under one side, captured and re-used by the other. vehicles might not have been used in that same conflict, or in any conflict, but they must have been in service. no museum pieces or display items!
experimental vehicles are also accepted
2) no civillian vehicles
3) new builds only
4) scale is whatever you want
5) period is world war one to present day
6) vehicles may be track or wheel (or any other way)
8) as many entries as you want
9) any scale you want
7) in order to be eligible for the award you must:
a: post a picture of the start of your build
b: post a picture of the finished model