Each member participating in this campaign must build anything "like" a Panzerhaubitze 2000, the ZIS-3 GUN Emplacement or the Skoda 30.5cm M1916 Siege Howitzer... these and the "Karl" and "Loki" and of course the Dora and Leopard guns could make an interesting subject to qualify for this Campaign. Self-propelled guns like the Sturmtiger (even though it's a rocket system) or a chassis that delivers a huge payload will work. If in doubt, ask. Please... no rocket firing systems as like the MLRS or Katusha trucks.
The Rules and Regs
1. Builds must not be started before the campaign start date but must show all AM parts involved AFTER the start date.
2. Un-started kits must show a picture of the box(s) that the model you are building before the start date.
3. Kit can involve as many kits (kit bashing and scratch building) as needed.
4. Any scale or brand is acceptable.
5. An image of your final build must be uploaded into the Rail Guns and Howitzers Campaign Campaign Photo Gallery.
Each member who finishes at least one vehicle and uploads one image of their completed build to the Rail Guns and Howitzers Campaign Gallery will receive a ribbon for their achievement.