Motorbikes have always been used by the military, whether it was the Indian in WW1 or the BMW R75 in WW2 and not forgetting Harley Davidson's and BSA, Ariel,Ural etc.
The Rules and Regs
1. Any scale.
2. Any era - from the first military bikes right upto the present.
3. Any material.
4. Must be motorcycle based, motorbikes with or without sidecars. Kettenkraftrads are allowed.
5. Dioramas/Vignettes/Figures are welcome.
6. Kits may already be started if only a few parts have been glued. The campaign leader will decide if the entry will be allowed.
7. It would be nice to see progress pictures posted in the campaign thread.
8. At least two pictures of the finished entry are to be loaded into the official campaign gallery to qualify for a ribbon.
Each person who successfully completes their entry and meets the campaign requirements will receive a ribbon for this campaign. Only one ribbon will be awarded per person