A universal and relatively cheap weapon that may put a battle wagon out of action with a single blow. It's the "stone" that made David defeat Goliath. It may be delivered from the air, the sea surface or from below:
Ever since its very invention the torpedo had spurred naval warfare tactics and had major influence on naval design and development.
All crew: Battle Stations! Stand by Torpedoes!
The Rules and Regs
1) Any surface, air, or submarine vessel is allowed as long as the torpedo or its launching system identifiably constitutes the primary weapon of your submitted subject.
2) Dioramas and subjects not described as per 1) may qualify, if the action of the shown scene centres on the torpedo, its loading or delivery. Such entries will be subject to approval, but you may be sure to receive some leeway.
3) Any scale, era, nationality is allowed. If technically and /or historically viable and holding up to 1) and 2), “What if”- builds and design study builds will be allowed.
4) Enter one photo of the box content, building material or diorama sketch, showing where you started and that th subject will conform to 1) or 2). Multiple builds are allowed as long as you post a photo of each build before you started them.
5) At least 1 completed photo must be posted in the campaign gallery for your ribbon.
6) Only 1 ribbon will be awarded no matter how many builds you do. (Ribbon design is pending)
7) WIP's are highly encouraged
8) Behave in a gentlemanly manner towards your crew mates and…
9) Have Fun